ISMUS 18.09 LONDON
To make this a safe event, the club has implemented the following policies:
1. If you are feeling unwell in any way, please do NOT attend the event.
2. Attendees will be asked for a negative lateral flow / PCR test result via a NHS text or email at the door. These tests must be not older than 48 hours at the time of the event, without exceptions (even when double vaccinated). There will be no tests on-site so please order a test online via the government website (www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests) or pick one up from your local chemist and log the test online to receive your certification.
3. We would like to encourage attendees to wear masks when possible. We will have masks available at the door for those who would like one.
4. There will be a designated COVID officer who will be cleaning surfaces and sanitising the venue throughout the event.
5. There will be sanitisation units throughout the venue as well as individual lockers to avoid contact between people.
6. All of the staff will be wearing masks to protect themselves and others. They are also only allowed to work after receiving a negative test before attending.
With hard work from both our guests and staff, we are looking forward to welcoming you in a safe environment.
NO RACISM, NO SEXISM, NO HOMOPHOBIA, NO TRANSPHOBIA.
The club operates a strict 21+ and ID check at the door policy. Please make sure to bring your ID for a smooth entry.
- Sold OutEarly Bird£18£180£0